Miyerkules, Abril 11, 2012

Random Sh--Sorry

Confidential. Open at your own risk.
Today is April 11th, the day before I turn a year older. Woopee. That makes this bitch twenty two freakin' years old. I have been torturing the world for that long and I still cant believe that the ground hasn't opened up and devoured me to free itself with my existence. Maybe I don't taste that good. Yet.


Thank you ground for being patient with me.


For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday. That is why I still count how many birthdays I had unlike a few of us who stop counting theirs from-when-I-really-don't-know. I'M FREAKIN' TWENTY TWO AND I'M LOVING EVERY YEAR OF IT! Excuse the caps. I just want to emphasize my point. For me, age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are cheese. You aren't, are you not? Go figure.

Thank you father and mother for not being goat... cheeses.

So far, life has been good to me. Though I have had my own down times, I had gained new friends, reconnected with old ones, got some of the things I really wanted and a million other little things that just make you smile and thank the sky for not striking you with lightning, yet. Or the ground for not swallowing you whole. I hope tomorrow starts a new journey of the same sort. Or awesome-er. That'd be cool.

Thank you life for being oh-so goooood.

I am thinking of things that I might do on my last day being twenty one, but I can't really figure out anything yet. My Facebook friends suggested activities from as boring as reading a book (Okay, I just find this boring right now considering I haven't had any sleep yet from work. Sorry my books, I love you.) to something as sickly-insane-why-of-all-the-fcuking-things as an orgy. Maybe I didn't clear out the limits. Or maybe, I might just do it... NOT!

Thank you Sanity, you're always present. Even how dismal at times.

This is a random blog. If you're reading this, I apologize for any typos, missed s-v agreements, incoherent sentences and cussing. Especially cussing. Thank you for sparing five of your precious minutes reading this. Now you can pluck your eyebrows. 

Or mow your lawn. 

Thank you, though. *grins*

Peace out. 


4 (na) komento:

  1. Why not take a leave off from work, and let's meet up in Manila? :DD

    Advance happy birthday Robin! Wishing you more gum, crumpled paper, and used condoms! Hahahaha!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. That can be arranged. Free lodging! YEY!

      Thank you, love. I'll pass on the used condoms. For now. :)

      Burahin
  2. Hi'ya Wooobeeeen! Superbelated happy birthday! Hehe.

    I saw the link to your blog from Mayey's blog. Ya'know, I was snoopin' around the www for something worthwhile...then I stumbled upon this! Haha, your post made me laugh. Keep blogging! Will see you 'round the blogosphere. ;)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thanks CARLA! Glad you liked the blog. Totally random. LOL. Same to you too. Sooooper belated. :D

      Burahin