Biyernes, Abril 6, 2012

The Comeblog


I love them. ☺
Acceptance. I firmly believe that in order to love the person truly, you should learn how to accept, respect and love the person for what he or she truly is. Even how fucked up the life lived. Like mine. Or yours. 

I admit that I am not close to being perfect. Not a teeny tiny bit. I have my own shit stored in my closet. My own cobwebs that I just leave at the corner of the room, too lazy to clean up. My trash can overflowing of crumpled papers, tears and used condoms. But I know that every single one of those shortcomings are factors why I'm the AWESOME Robin and not like some pretentious (insert singular cuss word) I know. I have my friends to stand up for that.

And yeah, I can say that my life is NOT a bit boring. We make mistakes, and its ok to make them as long as you learn something after. Even how minimal. At least it made you... minimally better than before. They make our life more realistic. More grounded; it's not every time a fairy tale, babe. There is always that mad-hag-bitchy witch that would spoil your matte finish real bad. 

I dont know about you but I am still young. For me, the world is like a really big, naked torso that I just can't get my hands off. Or lips. Tongue. I still want to explore my self. I may leave skid marks on the pavement but I'll just continue that long, laborous but FREAKINLY fun journey to Nirvana. Self actualization shit. 

Where were you while we were getting high? 

PS. If you still don't get the title, it's comeback btich. You know, blogging again. Peace out.

2 komento:

  1. Age is just a number. I am pretty sure that you will still have more awesome journiiieees to the moon and back that will define who you are. Just prepare pepper spray for the hag thats going to destroy your matte finish. =)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. That or I'll just wear my soccer shoes and kick her face. :))

    TumugonBurahin