Linggo, Abril 29, 2012

Epilogue

You can't tell, but his heart is broken.
You can't really tell, but his heart is broken.
You pushed me too far. Far enough for me to barely see your stagnant figure on the horizon, look at you for the last time then turn and walk away. I know you're not over your ex but slapping that fact on my face is another story. Totally another story. I know I don't have the right but you cant blame me if I'm hurting right now. I told you of my feelings for you, for us, but still that kiss happened. I just had to let this sinking feeling out, having been in this situation before. I don't want to go back to that black hole that sucks all the life out of you, leaving you empty inside. Broken like a rag doll in high way traffic. 

Shitty.

Sorry, I'm just vocal about my feelings. You know that. It's just that the possibility of us being together persistently invades my thoughts. I can really imagine loving you like you deserved to be loved. To hold your hand when you feel alone. To kiss your lips and promise that everything would be all right. You're a good person and I think you deserve the same. I know I can be that guy, but still, everything went crashing down after that kiss. I said that I had slowly inched myself and my feelings from you but still, I got buried under the debris. 

That kiss.

I love you, yes, but I think you need to fix your feelings first; where do I really belong in your heart? Where does HE belong? If you can answer that, tell me. I'm willing to listen. Just like those nights when you just pour out your heart with that face of hopelessness and self pity which I hate to see. They ruin your handsome face. But I'm no longer promising to stay single for you anymore. If I can find someone better, then, I hope you'd realize my worth.

Still, you're special. You've left an indelible mark on my patched up heart already. I'll just be here whenever you need someone. As I promised. A friend or a lover, I don't know. But yes, I'd still be here for you.

It's just hard for me to let go of something really important. 
Everyone of us does. 
To love is a risk. That fact punched me hard in my solar plexus. 
And now, I cry for the last time. 


RDG

5 komento:

  1. awww Robin. That's okay! We all get hurt, but someday all the pain will be worth it. :) Stay strong! We've all gone through this kind of pain in love, and we'll get over it. I know you will. :)

    PS: This reminds me of all the many unsent letters that I wrote for you-know-who when I stood by my no contact rule. hehe

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. It's just the chance of loving him like the way he should be loved gets to me every single time. #fcuklove

      Burahin
  2. Being heartbroken is s*** but it gives you the idea that next time it comes you'll be ready as s*** to face it... Just hold on, dude ^^.V peace out !

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin